Our lunches are prepared at Middleton on the Wolds School and they provide nutritional meals, with quality meat being provided by the local butcher. Food for Life Partnership is also an agenda within which our meals are prepared.
The charge for a school lunch is £2.20 each day. All meals must be paid for in advance on Monday mornings, although some parents pay half-termly or for the term. Cheques should be made payable to East Riding of Yorkshire Council (ERYC). Please note that meals must be ordered or cancelled before 9.30am. Packed lunches should be brought in a secure sandwich box. Guidance on packed lunches is contained in our Packed Lunch policy, below.
You may also download a copies of our Spring menus below, as well as our Packed lunch policy and information regarding the allergens in the school meals.
- Packed lunch policy_Oct 15 [pdf 72KB]
- PDf Main Meals Feb 2016 [pdf 1MB]
- PDF Veg & accompaniments Feb 2016 [pdf 1MB]
- PDF Vegetarian dishes Feb 2016 [pdf 816KB]
- PDf Dessert Dishes Feb 2016 [pdf 895KB]
- Autumn Term Menu 1st Half 2017 [pdf 159KB]
- Autumn Term Menu 2nd Half 2017a [doc 138KB]
- Spring Term Menu 1st Half 2018 [pdf 238KB]